- What if I don’t have the money to hire an attorney, should I still contact one after an accident?
- I feel fine, should I still go to the doctor’s office after an accident?
- Why do I need a police report?
- How soon after an accident should I contact a lawyer?
- Is it OK to talk to the Police at the scene of an accident?
- What should I do if I’m involved in an accident?
- Can I be reimbursed for the time I had to take off work due to an accident?
- How much does it cost to hire an attorney for an auto accident claim?
- How much money can I recover from my car accident?
- What should I do immediately after a car accident?
- What is my trucking accident injury worth?
- What is unique about an accident with an 18 wheeler?
- What should I do if I am in an accident with an 18 wheeler?
- Where does the insurance come from when you are in an accident with an 18 wheeler?
- Who should I sue if I am in an accident with a tractor trailer?
Nursing Home Negligence
- Do all personal injury law firm handle nursing home negligence cases?
- Nursing home negligence – What should I do?
- What kind of cases fall into nursing home neglect ?
- What should I look for when I am searching for a nursing home negligence law firm?
- What happens if a person dies before bringing a personal injury lawsuit?
- Can pain and suffering be recovered for a decedent?
- Can I bring a wrongful death lawsuit for a child or an elderly person?
- What is a survival action lawsuit?
- How do I know if I have a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Do I need an attorney to pursue a wrongful death case?
- What is a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What is statute of limitations on a wrongful death lawsuit?
- Can any relative bring a wrongful death lawsuit?
- How does collecting Social Security effect my workers’ comp claim?
- How long do I have to file a workman’s comp claim?
- Benefits of motorcycle riding training classes
- Do I have to wear a helmet to ride a motorcycle in South Carolina?
- What should I consider when hiring a lawyer for a motorcycle accident injury?
- Riding your motorcycle and a car turns left – who is at fault?
- Recreational riding – do I still have to wear a helmet?
- How do I know my helmet meets the law in SC?
- What do I do if I’m in a motorcycle accident?
- Can you recover damages if you are in an accident and not wearing helmet?
9357 Two Notch Road
Columbia, South Carolina 29223
Phone: (803) 788-4370
fax: (803) 788-7432
Peake & Fowler Law Firm, P.A., is located in Columbia, SC and serves clients in and around Newberry, Lexington, Sumter, Allendale, Orangeburg, St. Matthews, Bishopville, Florence, Blythewood, State Park, Eastover, Columbia, Elgin, Irmo, Hopkins, Ridgeway, Lugoff, Ballentine, West Columbia, Kershaw, Camden, Dusty Bend, and Richland County, Lexington County, Calhoun County, Orangeburg County, Sumter County, Kershaw County, Newberry County, Fairfield County, Lee County, Clarendon County and Florence County.